Atlantic Euro Cars has access to many top brands of tires to fit your driving needs here in Saint John, including:
Bridgestone, Continental, General Tire, Michelin, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal, Goodyear, Dunlop, Pirelli, Kumho, Hankook, Yokohama
See some of our recommended winter tires for 2016 below!
Call or Submit Form for an exact quote on your car!
Barum Polaris 3
Good grip in snow
The Polaris 3 is the ideal tire for economical drivers since its low wear
High mileage performance and its low rolling resistance results in reduced fuel consumption
“Snow catchers” in the tread keep the snow in the groove, making it possible for the Polaris 3 to transfer the power of the engine to the snowy slopes when accelerating and provides an excellent braking performance
Did you know?
By matching your current vehicle tire size to a different rim and tire combination we can often provide you with a combination that has a higher sidewall to absorb the impacts of the ruts and potholes we encounter in our area.
Utilizing these different combinations you may also save quite a bit of money as often we can offer tire and rim packages for almost the same price as the cost of the low profile tires on many of today’s new vehicles.
We offer installation and balancing and have Alloy or steel wheels if you want to have your winter tires mounted on separate wheels. Contact us for more information!
Dunlop Winter Maxx
Light Trucka and SUV's, High Performance, Winter
Nano-Fit Rubber combines flexibility and rigidity to help rubber tread adhere to ice surface
Maxx Sharp Edge with Miura-Ori Sipes offers higher blade density to help prevent block distortion and increase tread-to-ice contact
Optimal groove patterns enhance grip on snow surface and help performance in wet conditions
Eligible for the Highway Auto and Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty.
Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow
Light Truck SUV, Winter
The Scorpion Ice & Snow represents the best of Pirelli Winter Tire know-how applied to SUV's
Designed for our winters, it is verstile on all road conditions. It demonstrates optimum winter performance, excellent resistance to aquaplaning and has low noise emissions
Specially designed for SUV and recreational vehicles. Offers optimum performance on snow & ice
Variable geometry tread blocks creates exceptional snow performance, optimizes traction and braking
Longitudinal groove proportioned for SUV and recreational vehicles guarantees resistance to aquaplaning and increases lateral grip on ice
- Unpredictable winter road conditions demand a tire drivers can count on. Bridgestone’s Blizzak winter tire is engineered for many of the most popular SUVs, CUVs and light trucks on the road today. With improved grip and braking power on snow and ice, the Blizzak offers increased performance in winter conditions.
- Confident stopping power on snow and ice
- Reliable handling on snow and slush
- Impressive grip and control in winter driving conditions
- Backed by Bridgestone's Winter Tire Warranty
- In the winter, 4-wheel-drive vehicles fitted with the Conti4x4WinterContact get through no matter what the road conditions are. The asymmetrical tread pattern provides excellent handling even in the winter, whilst progressive sipe technology means outstanding driving stability and traction.?
- The wide, conditinuous lateral grooves displace water and slush efficiently, thus utmost protection against aqua- and snowplaning
- Progressive interlocking sipes provide maximum biting edges for traction
- Asymmetrical tread design for optimum traction, handling and wear
- Mountain/snowflake designation designed for severe snow, ice and winter conditions
- T, H and V speed rated
- Excellent braking performance on snow
- Outstanding traction on snow and ice
- High slush and aquaplaning resistance
- Excellent handling performance on dry roads
- Low tire noise
Looking for a quote?